Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Yeh Mera India!

Many things have been happening around me.

I got into Lagos yesterday from Port Harcourt, where I had stayed over in preparation for the Bayelsa Book & Craft Fair, which my company, BLUES & HILLS is organising in conjunction with the Bayelsa State Culture and Tourism Bureau. I had a safe trip and enjoyed it, really. For the most part, the people I'm working with now are lovely people to say the truth.

But I have the Centre for Research in Art of Film & TV waiting for me to handle the graduate students in creative writing and film direction and this I will be doing as I get to Delhi on Sunday. Monday morning my class resumes and I shall be blogging about my classes here. I will post pictures of each day in class with these great minds that I'm gonna interact with.

There is more happening, so keep coming back as I write about this trip to Delhi.

No comments: