Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superstition

I worked all through the night and woke up very late. Something new is happening. I'm trying to let it lie low. I have this fear of things not happening the way I plan them these days. Like if I say I'm gonna buy a car and I don't have the money yet, it never happens again. So, I'm not talking about the exciting new things I'll be doing this year. Doesn't that sound superstitious enough? Oh yeah, that is true, but I'm sure same thing happens to you all the time.

So...

After I mailed a lot of people for this new project last night, I went to bed, feeling good. And then found myself in a dream-land. It was a funny thing. Scary, yes, but it was exhilarating. I was riding in this old Excalibur car, driven by a woman. She was ugly. She took me to a hill and stopped, then asked me to get down. When I did, I saw other people who dressed as me: in white. We were all going to the same place, but I just didn't get to the end of the dream, because there was the creak of the ceiling. Power! And I woke up, tried to get back to work, but oh no, I was already too weak. I just held myself down in the bed, tried to sleep, but the thought of going back to that strange dream couldn't just let me.

I have not been able to do much writing in my new book. Kinda stressed out, working to see if I can really start making money. But again, when I do things for money, I end up not getting any money, but whenever I volunteer, good things come. So, I'm completely learning the new tricks of walking the lanes of life.

Right now, I don't have much to say. I am sitting with a bottle of beer in Bogobiri, with two friends who are musicians.

For fun, I wrote on my Facebook: "Church was good today." It got everyone excited. The comments show that they really believed me. Truth is this: I don't DO God and I'm not in any way interested in doing God so that people can like me. I've found peace within my heart and I will remain like this. Forever.

No comments: